Bancroft School Auction - coming March 21, 2020!!
TICKETS - https://bancroftelementaryschool.schoolauction.net/olympics/
Tickets on sale NOW for $70!
The Bancroft Spring Auction is just a few months away. It is a great parents-only night of dinner, dancing, and auction madness that raises funds for our school. To meet our 2020 funding need, we are hoping to raise $50,000.
- Buy your tickets now!! https://bancroftelementaryschool.schoolauction.net/olympics/
- Additional on-line auction will happen in the weeks leading up to event, so make sure you are registered on the website.
- Follow us on Facebook for auction items updates: "Bancroft Elementary School Auction"
We Need you! Please consider joining this awesome team to ensure success in 2020!
Please contact auction lead Suzanne Leibowitz, Jennifer Chebliecki, Sarah Rhodes, Principal Schuler, or your room parent to join in the fun! Interested in helping out day of? We need check-out volunteers.
Help us smash our goals this year! We need your donations...
Jennifer Chebliecki and our amazing procurement team volunteers have solicited some great donations so far. There are great and easy ways you can help us too:
- Donate items - contact the team with your donation opportunities today! In particular we are looking for some big ticket items like hotel stays, timeshares, vacation homes, corporate boxes for sporting events, etc. But if you have other items or services you can donate we want to hear from you!
- Host a buy-in party - A Buy-In Party is an event you host as part of the auction fundraiser. People sign up at the auction by buying a slot to attend your party or event. Many buy-in parties can be done at very little expense to the host – they are very popular and a great way to participate in the auction! The host decides: theme, location, audience (adults, students, or families), number of participants (typically 8 or more), date and bid price for attendance. Your planning and party costs are your donation to Bancroft. Consider co-hosting with another family to offset costs. Adult ideas: Poker Night, cooking class with dinner, farm to table dinner, "team-in-training" running group to train for an upcoming run, etc. Kid ideas: teddy bear tea party, bowling party, lego party, movie night, etc.
- Bake/Buy an Auction Dessert - Donate a homemade or store bought dessert for the live auction! Everyone is hungry for dessert and eager to win something sweet for their table after dinner. It's a great way to participate from home